Join Larus Isfeld, Captain, Casco Bay expert, and co-founder of North Atlantic Adventures, for an unforgettable day at sea. Hop aboard for a tour of Casco Bay and take in the stunning lighthouses and scenery of its 100+ islands, as well as local wildlife like seals and osprey. Larus will provide his expertise on the history and natural surroundings of Casco Bay as you take in the sights. Choose to end your afternoon with lunch at a local lobster shack, or enjoy an al fresco picnic on a secluded dock.
- Available beginning June 1
- Departures at 9:00am and 2:00pm | 3 hour excursion
- Minimum 2 guests, maximum 6 guests to book
- Contact the Front Desk to book
- Must book at least 24 hours in advance | Must cancel at least 48 hours in advance
More to Love
unforgettable activities for