Getting to Domaine des Etangs
Address: Le Bourg, Massignac, France, 16310
South of Paris in Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Domaine des Etangs is ideally placed for exploring the incredible natural heritage of Charente and Limousin. The estate rests a scenic 40- to 45-minute drive from Angoulême-Cognac and Limoges-Bellegarde airports, and helicopter transfers are easily arranged.
A one-of-a-kind retreat with access to the very best of France
Domaine des Etangs' prime location—two hours from Bordeaux and two by train from Paris—makes it a wonderful base for exploring the Limousin region.
From Paris - travel time to arrive at the Domaine - 2.75 hours
- 2 hours by train from Paris Montparnasse to Angoulême + 45 minute drive from Angoulême to the Domaine
- 1 hour flight Paris Orly to Limoges + 50 minute drive to the Domaine
- 5 hours by car
- Helicopter by request
From Bordeaux - travel time to arrive at the Domaine - 1.5 hours
- ½ hour by train to the Domaine from Bordeaux to Angoulême + 45 minutes drive from Angoulême to the Domaine
- 2 hours by car to the Domaine from Bordeaux
From London - travel time to arrive at the Domaine 2.5 hours
- 1.5 hours from London Stansted to Limoges Airport + 45 minutes drive from Limoges to the Domaine