Auberge Du Soleil
Effective: January 1, 2020
Your privacy concerns and trust are important to Auberge Resorts LLC and properties that are a part of the Auberge Resorts Collection. This Privacy Notice has been prepared to help you understand what information is collected through your interactions with Auberge Resorts LLC (“AR”), with properties that are a part of the Auberge Resorts Collection (“ARC Properties”), or anywhere this Privacy Notice is posted, and how this information is used. If you have questions about this Privacy Notice, you may contact us here or at 415.944.3398. To the extent permitted by applicable jurisdiction, by accessing the website for Auberge Resorts LLC or an Auberge Resorts Collection property where this notice is posted, you consent to this Privacy Notice.
If you reside in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland (collectively, “EEA Residents”), you have additional rights with respect to your personal data, which include rights under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you reside in California, USA, you have additional rights with respect to your personal information as granted by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). However, this Privacy Notice does not apply to employment-related personal information collected from California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals. See here for California Employee Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice describes privacy practices for data that is collected through the following means:
- through websites owned and operated by AR or ARC Properties including https://aubergeresorts.com/ (collectively, the “Websites”)
- through social media pages of AR or ARC Properties (collectively, the “Social Media Pages”)
- through email messages of AR or ARC Properties and through your communications with AR or ARC Properties
- when you visit or stay as a guest at one of ARC Properties or through other activities and interactions with ARC Properties (collectively, “Property Interactions”)
Collectively, AR or ARC Properties refer to the Websites and the Social Media Pages, as the “Online Interactions” and, together with the Property Interactions, the “Services.” By using the Services, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
- Full Legal Policy
- How to Make a Privacy Request
- Changes To This Privacy Notice.
- How is Your Personal Information Collected?
- How is Your Personal Information Processed?
- When Is Information Shared?
- Third-Party Links And Services
- How Is Your Information Kept Secure?
- Data Transfers and Processing
- What Information Is Collected?
- Your Privacy Rights
- Your California Rights.
- California Privacy Requests
- Retention of Personal Information
- Children’s Online Privacy.
- How to Access and Control Your Personal Data
- Previous Privacy Policies
- Cookies & Other Similar Technologies.
- Terms & Conditions for User Generated Content.
- View and Print our full Notice
- ADA Statement
- California Employee Privacy Notice